If you find that you have no internet connection at all then please follow these 10 steps to recovery before contacting us so that you can report these findings and make it quicker to identify the reason that your connection is down.
10 Steps to Recovery
4. Check your cable set up matches this diagram. Most importantly, ensure that the Power cable is inserted into the Grey port on the top left hand side labelled 24v PoE IN, and that the Radio cable is plugged into the Blue port on the top right hand side labelled WAN 24v PoE OUT
5. Visually check that the cable is still inserted inside of the radio that is attached to the outside of your property.
6. Switch off your router at the mains electric socket..
7. Enjoy a cup of tea for 5 minutes…
i) iPhone (example)
ii) Samsung (example)
9. Using an ethernet cable, connect your computer or laptop directly to one of the available LAN ports which are located on the bottom row of ports on the back of your router. If you are connected to the internet then the issue is with the Wi-Fi signal, please report this to us.
10. Check the indoor and outdoor cabling for any damage that may have been caused by pets, squirrels, vermin, birds or other creatures. Also check that tree branches or loose cables are not rubbing or whipping against our radio or cables.
If, after performing all of the above steps, you still do not have an internet connection then please contact us with the results to all of the above tests so that we can investigate further. Details can be sent by email. Should an engineer be called out to attend to an issue that would have been resolved with one of the above steps then a call out charge will be applied.